From the Friends with the Weather blog:
This is our humble offering…a scattering of a few musical seeds of creative & loving energy into the world on this day. Reflections on beauty, gratitude, perseverance, justice, simplicity, and finding the light within the darkness.
We'd love to hear what seeds you're sowing today, as well. May they find fertile ground.
1. "Ezra's Song." A blessing for the children as we commit to honoring the next generations. "You don't have to be anything more than you already are."
2. "Light Awakes." Within the darkness may we find courage. "So leave & do not be afraid. The traveler still remains in your soul."
3. "One Foot." A song of encouragement, one foot, one step at a time. "Let the walking bring you peace of mind."
4. "Brave Man from Ohio." May we remember & be inspired by the courage, vision, and conviction of those who have come before. "If I die, I'll die making something instead of tearing something down."
5. "Beautiful." (from our own Chris Good) May we never doubt our beauty & our power. Sing it loud. Sing it proud. "You are BEAUTIFUL!"